Automatic Defining of Ranges for Link Colour Specifications

I am creating a new Link Colour specification based on an AADT attribute which has been calculated. However, as the attribute is new, I am not so familiar with the distribution of values for this attribute on the network (i.e. I am not sure what the upper limit is). Is there a way for Cube to automatically define the ranges or provide some sort of histogram for this?

PCM,
Yes, you should be able to accomplish this by clicking, “Analysis”, followed by, “Multi-Bandwidth”.
In MutiBandwidth, select “Aadt”, or the appropriate attribute name for the AADT data you described. Cube should subsequently “display” the range of this attribute adjacent to the value/pixel “box”. This far-right box, called “value range” is what you want . Did this answer your question?
Jill

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much for your assistance, I have actually solved this using a manual process as AADT is directly proportional to flow (and thus I used that distribution factored up to AADT).

However, indeed the method you described provides a good indicator of the minimum and maximum ranges for future applications. Is there a way, however to do further analysis? If I, for example, wanted to find the average value, how would I do about doing this?

Kind Regards,

Patrick

for that type of analysis you’ll need to utilize the functionality of the NETWORK module