Define drive on left on a network imported from SHP

Hi all,

I’m using Cube 6.4.3 and ArcGIS 10.5 in Australia (driving on the left-hand side).

I have imported a SHP to a geodatabase through the Data Manager because I want to use the Multi-Bandwidth representation of traffic volumes.

The issue is that the representation assumes the default ‘drive on right’ and I cannot find any options to change it to ‘drive on left’.

Note that the ‘Network Window’ under the NET/GIS tab of Options is not active because Cube does not recognise the SHP as a ‘proper’ network, I assume.

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Hi,

When you are talking about the ‘Network Window’ under the NET/GIS tab of Options (File > Options > Network Window) being inactive:

You are correct. This option is only available if you are working with the Network Window and have a Cube-friendly file open (e.g. network.net). Within that window, shapefiles are only used to retrieve geometry (True Shape Display). As they are Esri polyline elements, they (shapefiles) cannot be associated with “drive-on-left”.

If you would like, please share your files to Citilabs Support: support@citilabs.com and we can remediate this.

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification vudang,

Regarding getting Citilabs Support to remediate - I was looking at a more “autonomous” solution as I will need o be able to do it myself for other datasets.

Thank you.