High values in highway skim matrix

I tried developing highway skim matrix for time and distance in CUBE. I gave the network file as the input file and the program ran successfully. But I am getting high values in the skim matrix.
Do i need to add any details in the network?.Please guide me.Thanks in Advance.

The script is as given below.
;<><><><><>;;
;{Title,note,12,“Estimate Matrices of Highway Time and Distance”}>>>
;{note2,note,10,“Input / Output Specification”}>>>
;Input Highway Network File: {neti,filename,“Enter Input Highway Network File Name”,x,“C:\USERS\JINI\DESKTOP\THESIS\CUBE_FILES\KAZH11.NET”,“Network File (.net)|.net”}
;Output LOS Matrix File: {mato,filename,“Enter Output LOS Matrix File Name”,x,“C:\USERS\JINI\DESKTOP\THESIS\CUBE_FILES\HGWYSKIM.MAT”,“Matrix File (.mat)|.mat”}
;{note3,note,10,“Intrazonal time is set to half the nearest neighbor method”}
;{note4,note,10,“Intrazonal distances are set to 0”}
;;<>;;

; Do not change filenames or add or remove FILEI/FILEO statements using an editor. Use Cube/Application Manager.
RUN PGM=HIGHWAY
FILEI ZDATI[1] = “C:\Users\Jini\Desktop\Thesis\Cube_shpfiles\ZONE SHP 1\ZONESHP.dbf”

FILEI NETI = {NETI.Q}
FILEO MATO[1] = {MATO.Q},
MO=1-2, NAME=TIME,DISTANCE
PROCESS PHASE=ILOOP
PATHLOAD PATH=COST, MW[1]=pathtrace(TIME), MW[2]=pathtrace(LI.DISTANCE)
MW[1][I] = ROWMIN(1) * 0.5 ; Intrazonal time
MW[2][I] = 0 ; Set Intrazonal Dist = 0

ENDPROCESS

ENDRUN

Hi Jinit,

It looks like your network is disconnected. Do you have the centroid connectors in the network? If no, you can use the Automated Centroid connector generation tool (below) and create them.

This option will be active when .net network and .shp (TAZ/Boundary) files are open in Network window and .net is the active layer.

If you already have Centroid connectors, you can use the path-builder option to test what is wrong. See here:

I hope that helps. If not, let us know.

Thank you.
Vipul

1 Like

Thank You Sir. I got the skim matrix properly.